EVERY FAMILY DESERVES SUPPORT
Being a parent is exciting -- and also stressful. None of us can do it all on our own!
SafeCare® Colorado gives parents and caregivers tools, information and a trusted partner that help to make parenting easier, less stressful, and more fun.
SafeCare® Colorado providers work side-by-side with families once a week in their home or through virtual visits. The goal of SafeCare® Colorado is to help parents and caregivers build on the skills they already have and make sure they have what they need to keep children safe, healthy, and thriving.
SafeCare® Colorado is a voluntary program for parents of children aged five and under who could use some extra support to keep children safe and healthy.
SafeCare Colorado has three topics focused on different parenting skills:
- Home Safety: Learn about and remove common household hazards
- Child Health: What to do when a child is sick or injured.
- Parent-Child Relationship: How to increase positive behaviors and decrease difficult behaviors.
Learn more about SafeCare® Colorado:
- Find / contact a SafeCare® Colorado program near you
- Read more about SafeCare® Colorado in this fact sheet
- Complete an online referral form for yourself/your child
- Submit a paper referral form